Let me guess you have a blog but not sure how to market your blog?
Follow these marketing tips and it will help you get more leads and traffic to your blog.
Learn How to Market your Blog
A person who is part of my Facebook business page wrote and asked, what is the best way to market your blog? That is a Great question. You need to have a few things in place before you focus on marketing your blog.
Do you have a good giveaway? Are you building your email list? It is pointless for you to get more traffic and to be marketing a blog that doesn’t have a good giveaway. That speaks to your target market and offers them something that they actually want.
The number one source of my traffic which is a little secret, OK you ready?
The number one source of my traffic is traffic that I own which is my email list.
Now a lot of people don’t understand that because they’re constantly looking for new traffic from different places. My number one source of traffic is my own traffic, it is the email list that I have built and when I do a new blog post I send it to that email list to let them know that we have a new blog post and they click it and they check it out.
I know your thinking but Vince, What they don’t like that I am sending them my blog post? Well that is another good question. They may unsubscribe which is OK for them to do.
You do not want someone on your list that is not open to receiving great content and value from you.
5 Other Ways To Promote Your Blog
There are many other ways to promote and market your blog:
- Join a company called Onlywire. Only wire will share your blog over multiple social media sites. Its relatively in expensive also. Go to www.onlywire.com to check it out.
- Join or create a blog commenting/sharing group. What this group will do is every time you or another member put a blog post out there you will go to it and comment, like, and share. This helps you with Google and building your site rank.
- Join a bunch of social networks and share your blog manually. I prefer the automated way of onlywire. Before you ask I am not an affiliate.
- Do a search in Google on niches that your blog covers and then go comment on other blogs. Allot of time your allowed to add your website to the comment.
- Do a quick video talking about your blog post and then add it to you tube with the link back to your blog post. Not only do you get a link back but you are promoting your blog on you tube and others will find it there.
Most importantly when doing blogs Have Fun… I love doing blogs and I love serving a profession in a way that is unique and fun.
So here is the big question, Did you get value? Comment below if you like these types of blog posts on Quick Marketing Tips: How To Market Your Blog And How To Promote Your Blog.
If you did like this or even if you didn’t… LOL.. told you love having fun. you might enjoy a free e-book training by my millionaire mentor Robert Hollis. Robert has allowed me to give this away absolutely FREE. Its an Amazon Number 1 Best Seller.
This book will help you in any business your in.
Is there anyone you can think of that would love to hear this message and receive this amazing book? Lets help others by sharing this around. Comment below if you got value.
I look forward to connecting with you at one of our future events, masterminds or in one of our cutting edge products and helping you in whatever way we can.
Believe in yourself and know that you CAN be great and create an inspiring life no matter who you are or what your circumstances.
To Your Abundance!
Connect With Me!
P.S. If You Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get – Click Here
If you like this post, Quick Marketing Tips: How To Market Your Blog And How To Promote Your Blog, re-tweet and comment please